Selecting the Product that meets your needs
Our Website provides a great deal of information about the products we carry. Please read your installation manual or check for local code requirements for correct venting of your appliance. For example, a local code may require a double-wall stainless steel pipe for a Tankless Water heater instead of single wall pipe.
*We do not have a technical stall to assist in a customers" what parts do I need" questions.
Items that are damaged in shipment may not be returned for credit or exchange. We are not responsible for lost or damaged shipments, the carrier is responsible. This is covered only by shipping insurance, which we purchase on all shipments. We will help you file a loss claim if your shipment is lost or damaged. If you are unsure of the safety of a package left on your doorstep, please request a “Signature Required for Delivery” on your on-line order note.
Please review your warranty immediately upon receipt of your appliance. All warranties are between the manufacturer and you, the purchaser. We make no express or implied warranties. The manufacturer is responsible for repairing or correcting any defects during the warranty period.
Once the item has been installed and/or attempted installed it cannot be returned for a refund, as it cannot be resold as new. If it is defective or needs repairs during the warranty period please review your warranty and contact the manufacturer to make arrangements for repair or replacement.
Products that are not returnable for credit or refund
Selkirk Venting products
Chimney Liners & Insulating Blankets
Original shipping and handling charges
Individual pieces from any Vent Kit
Installed or attempted Installed items
To qualify for a refund, all returns must include the following:
1. Original packaging (manufacturer's box, Styrofoam, plastic bags, etc.) The item must be able to be sold as new.
2. A copy of the original purchase receipt.
3. All accessories.
4. Manufacturer documentation (manuals, warranty cards, registration information, etc.)
5. A Return Authorization number from our Company clearly written on the return box. Unauthorized returns will be refused. Please call 903-484-4808 for an RMA
All qualified returns are subject to a minimum 25% restocking fee. The original shipping charges will not be refunded and return shipping charges must he prepaid by the purchaser. Returns are not accepted after 30 days from purchase date.
How to Return an Item:
1. Insert a copy of the original purchase receipt and as proof of purchase.
2. Ship the return parts to: Please call for return shipping address
3. We are not responsible for returned packages that are lost or damaged in transit. As such, we recommend that you ship the item back to us with a method that is insured and/or traceable.
4. When we've received and processed the returned item, we will promptly issue a credit to the credit card used for the original purchase in the purchase amount of the item, less the re-stocking charge. Original shipping charges are not refundable, even though some items may state “Free Shipping” or “Shipping Included”
For assistance with any questions that you have pertaining to your order, please feel free to contact our Customer Service Department, firstname.lastname@example.org 903-484-4808